· Optimizes operation of the Value Stream and engagement of its personnel, drives operational excellence and achieves established goals for safety, quality, service level, cost, and food safety.
· Develops direct reports to ensure that their full potential is met through opportunity, education, training, etc.
· Drives continuous improvement process by educating and training employees in LEAN tools and philosophies, techniques and systems. Leads FIR activities.
· Leads projects.
· Controls production order execution.
· Supports GPL.
· Conducts performance and / or skills gap analysis recognized by operations and eliminates these issues.
· Has full managerial responsibility: has direct reports, assigns work to staff, provides coaching and training, sets goals, is accountable for performance evaluation, plans staff development, and makes and approves people management decisions either alone or in collaboration with management and HR (including recruitment, promotions, terminations, and compensation).
· Leads production activities of bag production stream.
· Leads Safety, Quality, Environmental, 6S, Kaizen and other activities in production departments. Improves existing yield and output capabilities for the equipment.
· Develops and improves current production and relevant documentation in support of the global strategy.
· Develops work standards.
· University degree (preferably in chemistry, production equipment)
· Relevant experience at least 3 years
· Fluent Russian, English – Intermediate level is a must
· MS Office user – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Effective influencing and motivating skills· Must be able to manage supervisors as well as speak to the Leadership of the plant
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.