The position of NDT Supervisor is opened in one of the world’s key contractors for delivering engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for offshore and onshore oil and gas facilities. The company realizes some of the world’s most demanding projects as a preferred partner for oil and gas operators, industrial companies and other engineering and fabrication contractors. The company is headquartered in EU.
The current Project is new LNG plant construction in Arctic region
· In accordance with the Quality Control Plans, execute the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
· Control of NDT Subcontractors.
· Perform Audits and qualifications to NDT subcontractors.
· Issuance of NDT & PWHT procedures.
· Manage the NDT team by allocating personnel on projects or site activities, perform induction hands on job and, in case of needs, can request training and/or new recruitment of NDT personnel.
· Provide answer and advise on all NDT matters as required by project.
· Follow and liaise with Corporate/Engineering for NDT qualification Session.
· Responsible for the qualifications of all the NDT procedures.
· Provide NDT technique and write and revise NDT procedures following QC NDT Templates and liaising with Corporate and Engineering.Ensure the coordination and supervision of NDT activities of the project in different work locations
· 7+ years of experience in Oil & Gas industry as an NDT Supervisor/Coordinator;
· PCN (Personal certification for NDT) Level II in UT, RT, MT & PT;
· Knowledge of NDT technologies;
· Knowledge of quality control principles and responsibilities of roles involved;
· Capability to apply Quality Control Plans;
Good English skills, experience to work in Multilanguage environment
A positive, creative and challenging work environment with ample opportunities to significantly impact learning and personal development
Challenging work tasks in an expansive international company
Office located in Murmansk;
Relocation to Murmansk (no rotation schedule);
Company provides relocation package, including travel expenses and accommodation in guest-house or camp for candidates (no accommodation for the families). Candidates may rent an apartment in Murmansk at their own expenses.
Standard 5-day work week;
1-year short-term initial contract with prolongation (≈7 years Project duration);
rate is 130 – 140 000 RUR per month net