The position is opened in one of the world’s key contractors for delivering engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for offshore and onshore oil and gas facilities. The company realizes some of the world’s most demanding projects as a preferred partner for oil and gas operators, industrial companies and other engineering and fabrication contractors. The company is headquartered in EU.
The current Project is Moscow refinery plant modernization.
The company project team is currently located in Moscow office by Moscow Refinery Plant, Kapotnya district.
· Collecting the information related to deliveries/transportation from Subcontractor’s and Contractor’s Logistics Departments;
· Analyzing the volume of the expected Project construction traffic;
· Interface with Contractor’s Construction, HSE and Security Functions;
· Reporting to Project Management
· Developing Project approved routes maps for Professional Drivers involved in the Project transportation activities;
· Coordination and control of HSE Traffic Officers;
· Development and control over execution of the road traffic accident prevention plan;
· Providing Project Management and Company’s representatives with a notification on the upcoming delivery of equipment/materials as per the agreed and approved plan;
· Discussing and resolving with Contractor’s Project Management and Company’s representatives potential critical traffic impacts identified during the traffic assessment;
Conducting Random Spot Checks and providing Project Management with Random Spot Checks Registers
· Master’s or bachelor’s degree (Диплом о высшем образовании по направлению подготовки, входящем в укрупненную группу 23.00.00 «Техника и технологии наземного транспорта»)
· 5+ years of relevant work experience
· Good English language skills
· Good MS Office skills, including Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
A positive, creative and challenging work environment with ample opportunities to significantly impact learning and personal development
Challenging work tasks in an expansive international company
Office located in Moscow (Kapotnya district)
1-year short-term initial contract with prolongation
5-day work week (8:00-17:00)
Salary budget is 121 250 RUR per month gross.